Small, light and versatile. Take this e-Spinner with you, wherever you go.
Spin large amounts of yarn, quickly and effortlessly for yourself or a cottage industry. The e-Spinner is quiet, convenient and simple to use. Small and portable plus the optional 12v car cord enables you to take the e-Spinner with you to guild meetings, on holiday, use it in the car, caravan, RV or boat. The scotch tension system allows all types of yarn to be spun. It comes assembled and lacquered.
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in flyer bearing.
- Convenient spinning and plying with a sliding hook flyer, frictionless yarn guides, 15mm (5/8in) orifice and reducer bush.
- The e-Spinner 3 has a quiet but powerful 12 volt DC 2.0 amp 70 watt motor with soft start and infinitely variable speed from 0-1800 rpm.
- The optional 12 volt car cord enables you to use it in your car, caravan, RV, boat, or with a battery pack.
- Light weight only 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Compact only 26 x 14 x 21.5cm (10¼ x 5½ x 8½ins)
- Padded carry bag with shoulder straps
- Three jumbo bobbins, 225gm (8oz) capacity
- Tensioned lazy kate
- Bottle of oil
- On/off foot controller
It comes to you assembled and lacquered.
The E-Spinner 3 is a great little product and spins beautifully. It's quiet, easy to control and very versatile. The one piece it's missing to make it the truly portable product it was meant to be is a battery power supply. It comes with an adapter to plug into the wall outlet and a car adapter can be purchased separately. The one missing piece of the puzzle is a power supply that will allow you to spin anywhere - in a park, mid-room in a meeting, out on the patio. I thought I had that "anywhere" option covered, but was missing the correct connectors. It was a quest of epic proportions to find that elusive cable, but I finally ran it to ground and am now good to spin wherever I want, but it shouldn't have been so difficult to find a simple little cable. Maybe Ashford could think about offering this as an option in the future so others don't have to go to such lengths to finally make this beautiful little spinner the truly "spin anywhere" machine it wants to be.
I have only used antiques spinning wheels previously, my new Espinner is so effortless! It is so tiny, compared with a traditional wheel, great for small space living. The only thing I would've liked to see different, would be the "optional" 12v car adapter to come with it, instead of being optional.